I am attaching the AHYC Bartending Schedule. It will start off next week (21 Aug) and go through Sept 2016. I was trying to avoid having to go with a roster, but we were not getting the volunteers needed to keep it open each Friday. This schedule provides all of our members an opportunity to bartend at least once a year. I took the dates that people previously requested and plugged them in first and then went alphabetical after that.
1. The Vice Commodore will send out an e-mail to remind everyone the month prior and then again at the beginning of the week that you bartend.
2. If you can't bartend on that day, please try to trade dates with another member and send the Commodore an e-mail notifying him of the trade (names and dates being traded).
3. If you can't find a replacement or need to cancel at the last minute, please contact the Vice Commodore and he will find a replacement, take the duty or let everyone know the clubhouse will be closed.
4. Please arrive NLT 7:15pm. The steward or the vice commodore will meet you, review the Bartending Rules and ensure you are ready.
5. I will update the calendar on the webpage with the names of the bartenders by the end of Aug...By that time, most of the trading should have occurred.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone.