I have attached the updated AHYC Bartending Schedule. I have made all the recommended changes and trades as of 5 Sept 2015. It goes through October 2016. There is currently one open slot for volunteers, make ups or new members to fill. This schedule provides all of our members an opportunity to bartend about once a year. Thank you for all the feedback on the draft version, please let me know if I missed anything or if you have any additional questions or concerns. I have updated the AHYC Calendar to show the last name of the bartender each Friday.
1. The Vice Commodore will send out an e-mail to remind everyone the month prior and then again at the beginning of the week that you bartend.
2. If you can't bartend on that day, please try to trade dates with another member and send the Vice Commodore an e-mail notifying him of the trade (names and dates being traded).
3. If you can't find a replacement or need to cancel at the last minute, please contact the Vice Commodore and he will find a replacement, take the duty or let everyone know the clubhouse will be closed.
4. Please arrive NLT 7:15pm. The Club Steward or the Vice Commodore will meet you, review the Bartending Rules and ensure you are ready.
5. If you have to miss your turn at bartending, please let the Vice Commodore know as soon as possible...then try to volunteer when someone else needs to cancel down the road.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone.